Higher Education Strategic Planners Association (HESPA)
The Higher Education Strategic Planners Association is the representative body for those working in strategy and planning in UK higher education.
Our Strategic Objectives
- To provide an active forum for strategic planners in higher education to network, discuss, improve and influence
- To be the primary organisation dedicated to supporting the professional development and career progression of those working in strategy and planning in UK higher education
- To represent a compelling and unified voice for members, while recognising their contrasting needs and ideas
- To influence and shape the future of higher education by challenging policy and promoting awareness and understanding of strategy and planning issues locally, nationally and internationally
- To establish new and improved ways of engaging internal and external stakeholders to benefit strategic planners, their wider connections and the sector overall
- To continually learn and seek out new knowledge and understanding, including that of operational best practice, to expand and improve that of our members
To find out more about more about what HESPA does or how to become a member, visit the website: www.hespa.ac.uk.