College & University Business Officers (CUBO)
CUBO is the association for commercial and campus services professionals working in higher and further education institutions in the UK and Ireland
We support over 900 leaders and teams responsible for the strategic development, management and operation of accommodation, catering, retail, sport, security, printing, transport, cleaning, childcare, soft FM, customer services and conferencing, among other campus and commercial services.
Through networking, knowledge-sharing and professional development, we help members to deliver excellent campus experiences for students, staff and visitors.
Membership is open to directors of commercial and campus services and all staff at a member institutions who can benefit from CUBO activities. We represent most UK and Irish higher education institutions and also welcome FE and international institutions.
To lead and promote excellence in the development of campus life, services and the student experience.
- To connect members and support their professional development through events, training, research and the sharing of best practice.
- To support members to use their management skills and business acumen to deliver effective and sustainable services and commercial activities that enhance universities.
- To be the leading advocate for the delivery of high quality and innovative campus life activity.
- To work with organisations and businesses to deliver excellent, value for money services that support wider university missions.
- To be a diverse and inclusive organisation.
To find out more, visit the website: www.cubo.ac.uk