British Universities Finance Directors Group (BUFDG)
The British Universities Finance Directors Group (BUFDG) is the representative body for higher education finance staff in the United Kingdom.
Our members are the Directors of Finance and Chief Financial Officers of almost all UK higher education institutions.
We aim to be the recognised channel for the provision, analysis, and dissemination of information, advice and support across the HE Finance sector, helping institutions deliver value, enhance their finance capabilities and work together.
The organisation has the following objectives:
To inform, advise and support
- To be the pre-eminent source of information, comment, and support on finance matters
- To promote high standards and best practice across the HE finance sector
To facilitate networking and development
- To provide forums for networking, discussion, consultation and exchange
- To provide and signpost to appropriate opportunities for learning and development
To partner, coordinate and advocate
- To work in partnership with related organisations, regionally and nationally
- To advocate on behalf of all our members to government, policy makers, and external stakeholders
BUFDG also includes the Higher Education Procurement Association (HEPA).
To find out more about BUFDG, visit the website: www.bufdg.ac.uk